top of page

UK Student Visa

We specialise in handling UK Student visa applications and provide an Apply and Assist service.


Conditions vary depending on the nationality of your passport. For students with an HKSAR passport, you have to apply for a UK Visa to study for courses longer than 6 months in the UK. 

Steps for Application

  1. Apply online, pay by credit card and book an appointment at the UK Visa Application Centre

  2. Students must attend appointments in person to complete the Tuberculosis (TB) test

  3. Pay a healthcare surcharge (called the ‘immigration health surcharge’ or IHS) as part of your immigration application, £300 per year for a student visa (or £150 per 6 months) depends on duration of your study.

  4. Bring a print-out of the application form, appointment confirmation and supporting documents (including original or photocopy) to the appointment

Documentation You Must Provide

  1. Appointment confirmation document 

  2. A print-out of your completed visa application and supporting documents - Click Here

  3. HKID card

  4. Passport with 6 months validity

  5. Old/ Expired Passports

  6. Tuberculosis (TB) test results

  7. Confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS)

  8. Academic proof which should conform with the CAS

  9. Documents which prove that you can support yourself and pay for your course, and that the money has been in your bank account or your dependent's bank account for at least 28 days before your application

  10. Proof of parental or other legal guardian consent if you’re under 18


All documents (including original passport) may be kept at the embassy until a decision is made, results are usually released within 3 weeks.

UK Visa Application Centre

Address: VFS Global Services HongKong Pvt Ltd., Units B&E, 6th Floor, Lee & Man Commercial Center

169 Electric Road, North Point, Hong Kong

Application submission: Monday to Friday 08:00 - 15:00 (by appointment only)

For further details please visit 

Beware of a Tier 4 Visa Scam - click here for further details.

bottom of page